"The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:3-5

About Me

Oregon, United States
I am a happy, Christian, wife and post-homeschooling mother. I have spent the last several years homeschooling and now I am "adjusting" to a new season of life as "empty nester". In 2010 we moved to be Host/Caretakers at a Bible Camp. We look at our ministry here as preparing the way for the gospel to be shared as well as encouraging believers in their daily walk. I am a farmgirl at heart and love the country, I love gardening and food preserving. I also, love tea parties!! I also have a Titus 2 heart and want to share with anyone willing to listen and learn. I love having friends over and teaching them how to make bread or put up pickles. And as we work, I love to encourage them to love their husbands and their children and to be Keepers at Home and all that implies and I love that you let me do that here!! Hope you enjoy visiting my farm and walking through a journey in life with me.......I hope at some point in time I can encourage you in your walk and in your home..........

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pleasure......

"It is God who is at work in us, both to will and to work for His good pleasure."  Philippians 2:13

I LOVE that God is continually working in me to mold me into what He wants me to be.  I LOVE that He is patient, loving and kind when I fall short.  I especially LOVE that when I am obedient to His word I can give Him PLEASURE......

Well, I said I had been busy making things for my shop......

Having fun with coasters!!!

Having fun with Springy dishcloths!!

There is more....but you will have to stop by the shop to see! :) 
The link is on my sidebar.

There is also more to come soon....
In fact I am working on something rather random for my shop that is fun to do and hope you will enjoy it as well....*sigh* but I am having trouble getting it done.....

I mentioned we have moved to a Bible Camp where we are host/caretakers.  So, today there is camp work.  A group of ladies come in tomorrow for a retreat and we must make the lodge ready.  Which reminds me, I need to grab the basket of greenery off the mantel and add some Spring to it!!  As well as make sure the little kitchen is tidy and ready with fresh linens and all that they need.  Then back to my own "home" work.

Enjoy your day!!  Let's all strive today to walk in a way that we will bring PLEASURE to our Heavenly Father.........Blessings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!!
So happy to see you back here! Your posts are always fun and inspiring and UPLIFTING!! Thanks!

I love your crocheted pretties!

Margo